|Activity||OP9200 Academic Course Administration|
35 - Syllabi
|OPR||Originating Academic Units|
|Description||Records consist of syllabi provided to departmental or faculty offices for courses offered at Queen’s University.|
|Total Retention||5 years|
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 24 2023