|Activity||OP9200 Academic Course Administration|
34 - Class Lists
|OPR||Originating Academic Units|
|Description||Records consist of a list of all class members of each class, including students, instructors and teaching assistants. Includes profile photo, name, email address, student ID, net ID, role, the date of last access.|
|Total Retention||5 years|
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Sunday, Sep 24 2023