|Activity||OP7600 International Centre Services|
35 - Emergency Warning Notices
|OPR||Queen's University International Centre|
|Description||Records consist of warnings of possible and actual emergency situations distributed to students/staff when travelling or studying abroad.|
|Total Retention||1 year|
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Sunday, Sep 24 2023