|OP2500 Event Services
33 - Central Room Reservations (Non-academic Activities)
|Records consist of booking requests for the use of university classrooms and theatres for non-academic activities. Also includes requestor information and payment information.
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CO = Continuous OVerwrite
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 1 2024