|OP2400 Campus Security and Emergency Services
33 - Campus Security Training Material
|Campus Security and Emergency Services
|Records documenting campus training programs developed by the Campus Security and Emergency Services.
|Information superseded or obsolete.
|Immediately perform final action and disposition plan (if available).
|Transfer training material developed by the Campus Security and Emergency Services to the Archives for selection.
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CO = Continuous OVerwrite
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 1 2024