|OP2220 Library Reference, Research and Instructional Services
31 - Instructional / Education Services
|Records documenting the instructional / education services provided by Queen's Libraries. Includes information literacy courses, workshops, Qlearn Certificate program Also includes librarians' work with faculty to provide support and course-related instructional sessions.
|Information superseded or no longer needed.
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CO = Continuous OVerwrite
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 1 2024