|Activity||EX1250 Facilitation of University Policy Development|
31 - Policy Development Liaison Files
|Description||Records consist of correspondence with policy developers, correspondence with Policy Advisory Subcommittee, policy review schedules.|
|Retention Trigger||Activities completed or information no longer needed.|
|Total Retention||2 years|
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Thursday, Jun 8 2023