|Activity||AD9250 Departmental Record Keeping|
33 - Records Disposition Files
|Description||Records documenting the disposition of semi-active university records. |
Example documents: Authorization for Destruction of Records Forms, Records Transfer to Archives Forms, and Semi-active Records Transfer Forms.
|Total Retention||15 years|
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Thursday, Jun 8 2023