|OP4830 Administration of Queen's University Student Short-Term and General Loans
31 - Queen's University General Loan Program Files
|Loan paid in full.
|In cases when a student has not paid the loan in full according to a repayment plan, re-classify the record under -32. Other files to be destroyed according to the schedule.
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CO = Continuous OVerwrite
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 1 2024