|EX1400 Administration of Nomination and Appointment to Governing Bodies
31 - Elections to Governing Bodies
|Records documenting the election process to governing bodies at the University, including the Board of Trustees, Senate and University Council.
|Elections complete, and any appeal resolved.
|Destroy ballots one year after completion of election or appeal; keep vote count for full retention period, then transfer to archives.
Retention based on anticipated operational use.
This schedule applies to official records in all media. Convenience or duplicate copies of official records are considered transitory and should not be kept longer than necessary, and in no event longer than the official copy.
- AR = Transfer to Archives
- AY = End of Academic Year
- CO = Continuous OVerwrite
- CY = End of Calendar Year
- D = Destroy / Delete
- DP = Special Disposition Plan
- FY = End of Fiscal Year
- OPR = Office of Primary Responsibility
- PIB = Personal Information Bank
Printed on Friday, Mar 1 2024